At the present time and until further notice Corolla Chapel will modify its schedule of services.
* The Sunday 8:45 am Pastor's Study will not meet until further notice.
* The Thursday 10 am Bible Study meets in the new fellowship hall at the Chapel.
* The 10 am Sunday morning service will be modified. The gathering will include a time of prayer and a message as well as songs and hymns. is celebrated the first Sunday of every month. The service will be shared on Corolla Chapel's Face book page utilizing "Facebook Live. If you are unable to join us at the Chapel we encourage attendance from home utilizing on live stream. As weather allows seating will be available outside and speakers placed so all can hear.
* During the week the Chapel will be open for prayer. When the OPEN sign is out please feel free to stop by for prayer and meditation.
* At this time our schedule for Easter has not been determined. Traditionally the following schedule has been observed.
* 6:30 am Sunrise Service on Corolla Light Pool Deck.
* 8:00 am Service at Corolla Chapel.
* 10:00 am Service at Corolla Chapel
* 11:30 am Service at the Chapel.
In the event that we are not able to maintain the above schedule plans will be developed for a Sunrise Service on the beach at the Corolla Light beach access at 6:30, weather permitting and an outdoor service at the Chapel at 10am.
Corolla Chapel has a Facebook page that will be updated with the latest information.
This is a difficult time for many. Corolla Chapel works to keep its expenses to a minimum however with the ongoing building program and preparation for our summer ministry your financial support is very important. Contributions can be made on-line utilizing the Donate Button on this web-site or by mailing to Corolla Chapel PO Box 64 Corolla, NC 27927.
Corolla Chapel is an interdenominational Christian fellowship and one of Corolla's most-treasured historic buildings. The Chapel is tucked behind the Currituck Beach Lighthouse on the north end of historic Corolla Village. It is one of the quaintest and charming churches you will ever see.
The original sanctuary was built in 1885 and was moved across the village road in 2002 and joined to new construction to accommodate its growing attendance while honoring its history. The century-old chapel still has its original interior walls and and is furnished with many of the original items including its pews, pump organ, pulpit and pulpit chair.
The best way to see the Corolla Chapel is to attend a service there. Interdenominational services are held year-round and on special occasions.
Copyright © 2018 Corolla Chapel - All Rights Reserved.