At the present time and until further notice Corolla Chapel will modify its schedule of services.
* The Thursday 10 am Bible Study meets in the new fellowship hall at the Chapel.
* The 10 am Sunday morning service will be modified. The gathering will include a time of prayer and a message as well as songs and hymns. The Lord's Supper is celebrated the first Sunday of every month. The service will be shared on Corolla Chapel's Face book page utilizing "Facebook Live. If you are unable to join us at the Chapel we encourage attendance from home utilizing on live stream. As weather allows seating will be available outside and speakers placed so all can hear.
* During the week the Chapel will be open for prayer. When the OPEN sign is out please feel free to stop by for prayer and meditation.
* 6:30 am Sunrise Service on Corolla Light Pool Deck. Seating will be limited to accommodate "social distancing". Additional information regarding this service will soon be available.
* 8:00 am Service at Corolla Chapel.
* 10:00 am Service at Corolla Chapel
* 11:30 am Service at the Chapel.
Services held at the Chapel will have seating inside and seating outside, weather permitting. Communion will be served in all locations and at all services. The "Sun Rise Service" will be live on Corolla Chapel's Facebook page as well as the 10 am service at the Chapel.
Corolla Chapel has a Facebook page that will be updated with the latest information.
This is a difficult time for many. Corolla Chapel works to keep its expenses to a minimum however with the ongoing building program and preparation for our summer ministry your financial support is very important. Contributions can be made on-line utilizing the Donate Button on this web-site or by mailing to Corolla Chapel PO Box 64 Corolla, NC 27927.
Corolla Chapel is an interdenominational Christian fellowship and one of Corolla's most-treasured historic buildings. The Chapel is tucked behind the Currituck Beach Lighthouse on the north end of historic Corolla Village. It is one of the quaintest and charming churches you will ever see.
The original sanctuary was built in 1885 and was moved across the village road in 2002 and joined to new construction to accommodate its growing attendance while honoring its history. The century-old chapel still has its original interior walls and and is furnished with many of the original items including its pews, pump organ, pulpit and pulpit chair.
The best way to see the Corolla Chapel is to attend a service there. Interdenominational services are held year-round and on special occasions.
Sign up to hear from us!
We love our friends, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
1136 Corolla Village Rd, Corolla, NC 27927, US
10:00 am – 04:00 pm
Copyright © 2018 Corolla Chapel - All Rights Reserved.