At the present time and until further notice Corolla Chapel will modify its schedule of services.
* The Sunday 8:45 am Pastor's Study will not meet until further notice.
* The Thursday 10 am Bible Study will not meet until further notice
* The 10 am Sunday morning service will be modified. The gathering will include a time of prayer and a brief devotional as well as songs and hymns. The service will be shared on Corolla Chapel's Face book page utilizing "Facebook Live. We encourage attendance from home and allowing for space if you do join us at the Chapel.
* During the week the Chapel will be open for prayer. When the OPEN sign is out please feel free to stop by for prayer and meditation.
* Sunrise Service on Corolla Light Pool Deck has been cancelled.
* 8:00 am Modified Service at Corolla Chapel under review.
* 10:00 am Modified Service will be held at the Chapel in planning stages.
* 11:30 am Service has been cancelled at this time.
The events of the past several weeks have not slowed the progress on the new fellowship hall and kitchen. As this is being written the sheet rock is being prepared for painting. Our current dedication day date of May 3rd with Pastor John Strauss may be impacted due to travel restrictions and if that is the case we will have to reschedule. Check back for any updates.
Corolla Chapel has a Facebook page that will be updated with the latest information.
This is a difficult time for many. Corolla Chapel works to keep its expenses to a minimum however with the ongoing building program and preparation for our summer ministry your financial support is very important. Contributions can be made on-line utilizing the Donate Button on this web-site or by mailing to Corolla Chapel PO Box 64 Corolla, NC 27927.
Corolla Chapel is an interdenominational Christian fellowship and one of Corolla's most-treasured historic buildings. The Chapel is tucked behind the Currituck Beach Lighthouse on the north end of historic Corolla Village. It is one of the quaintest and charming churches you will ever see.
The original sanctuary was built in 1885 and was moved across the village road in 2002 and joined to new construction to accommodate its growing attendance while honoring its history. The century-old chapel still has its original interior walls and and is furnished with many of the original items including its pews, pump organ, pulpit and pulpit chair.
The best way to see the Corolla Chapel is to attend a service there. Interdenominational services are held year-round and on special occasions.
Sign up to hear from us!
We love our friends, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
1136 Corolla Village Rd, Corolla, NC 27927, US
10:00 am – 04:00 pm
Copyright © 2018 Corolla Chapel - All Rights Reserved.